if i were a nun I would wear heelies and glide everywhere just to fuck with people
NO DONT DO THAT
Okay yes you got me.
I did indeed start identifying as asexual because I’m on Tumblr.
And you know what.
If I wasn’t on Tumblr, if this website hadn’t taught me that wonderful little word, I would still be identifying as what I did before Tumblr.
Would you like me to tell you what that word was?
Green Day’s lovely cover of Eye of the Tiger
Rising up BA NA NA NAAAA
BA NA NA NA NA NA NAAA NAAAA
Went the distance now I’m BA NA NA NAAA
Gotta fight BA DO DOO DO DO DOOO
It’s the Eye of the Tiger it’s the
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BA DA DA BOO DOO BOO DOO BA DA BAAAA DAAAAAA
DOO DOO DOOOO
BooDoOoDOooDooDOoodOoo dadAAaaaDA DA
daaa ddaaa ;sldkfls the eye of the
i thought you were exaggerating holy shit
My Eye Colour Is:
- very tall
- very short
- many good friends and a few acquaintances
- a few good friends and many acquaintances
- many good friends and many acquaintances
- a few good friends and a few acquaintances
- one of the eldest children in my family
- one of the middle children in my family
- one of the youngest children in my family
- an only child
- broken a bone
- needed stitches
- needed surgery
- had an x-ray taken
- been on prescription medication
- been to therapy
- a fear of going to the doctors
- a relative who works in the medical field
I’m afraid of:
- the dark
- the future
- what people think of me
- losing someone i love
- a job
- a car
- a best friend
- friends online
- my own room
- more than 3.14 of Pi
- more than one language
- how to convert km to miles and vice versa
- the names of most of the states in the United States
- the names of most of the countries in Europe
- most of the elements
- things i shouldn’t
The time our entire design class dressed up for Halloween as the design teacher (who notoriously almost only wore grey sweaters and always had a cafeteria coffee in hand).
I remember him walking down a super long empty hall and we all just turned the corner at the other end and started running towards him and he ran away yelling “FUcK YOU GUYS” and in retrospect I almost can’t believe he didn’t suffer a heart attack.
Pretty sure we won a pizza party for best costume that year.
IVE SEEN THIS ABOUT TEN TIMES AND IM JUST NOW NOTICING THAT THE ACTUAL TEACHER IS IN THE PICTURE TOO
what if i died in like twenty years and all i left my girlfriend was a box and like she gasps and reaches down to her chest where her key necklace hangs that i gave her twenty two years ago, and she uses it to unlock the box and all that is in there is a string which you can pull to reveal an embarrassing photo of spongebob at the christmas party
sure why not!!!
- first of all don’t buy books through your schools bookstore unless it’s absolutely necessary!!!! chegg, alibris, or even amazon are some nice places where you can buy/rent textbooks for much cheaper. also here’s a post that has links to various places where you can possibly find online versions of textbooks
- exercise!!! even if it’s just a walk around campus or some crunches or push ups in your dorm. you’re gonna be eating a lot of unhealthy food (at least at my school we just have a food court with a bunch of fast food restaurants) so if you don’t exercise you’re definitely gonna gain the dreaded freshman 15
- show up to class early, at least for the first few weeks. maybe like 10-15 minutes early. your professors will take notice that you’re early and ready to learn and they’ll be impressed
- don’t skip class!!! i know there’s a lot more freedom in college than there is in high school and it makes it soooo easy to just skip class. the temptation is always there but trust me it pays off to just go to class. some of my classes last year offered extra credit in class and only people who showed up could get it. obviously it’s okay to skip class every once in a while if you need to but don’t make it a habit!
- give yourself ‘you’ time. maybe every sunday night get some snacks and watch a movie or just do something relaxing!!! college can get really really stressful at times so every once in a whole you gotta just take a little time to unwind
- make lots of friends, drink, party, have a good ass time, but don’t lose sight of why you’re at college in the first place which is to get an education. so have as much fun as you want just don’t let the fun take priority over your school work